Parasound Halo JC 1 Amplifier
- Premier monaural amplifier
- Circuitry designed by legendary John Curl and CTC Builder
- Ultra-high bias Class A/AB operation
- Exclusive two position bias level adjustment
- Balanced inputs with discrete circuits and XLR connectors
- Vampire Direct gold-plated OFC RCA input
- Dual heavy-duty 24k gold-plated 5-way speaker binding posts
- Direct Coupled - no capacitors or inductors in signal path
- Complementary MOSFET driver stage and JFET input stage
- 18 beta-matched 15 amp, 60 MHz bipolar output transistors
- 1.9 kVA encapsulated toroid power transformer
- Independent power supplies for input, driver and output stages
- 18,000 μF filters for driver stage
- 132,000 µF Nichicon Gold Tune filters for output stage
- DC Servo and relay protection circuits
- REL and Nichicon Muse capacitors
- Harris hyper-fast soft recovery diodes for all bridge rectifiers
- Auto turn-on by 12v trigger or audio signal trigger
- Ground lift switch , adjustable turn-on delay
- 4u Chassis with rear carry handles, rack mounting kit included
- Premium detachable AWG 12 power cord with silver solder
- THX Ultra2 certified
Continuous power output, 20Hz - 20 kHz:
400 watts RMS x 1, 8 Ω
800 watts RMS x 1, 4 Ω
1200 watts RMS x 1, 2 Ω
Class A power output, 20Hz - 20 kHz:
25 watts, bias set to high, 8 Ω
10 watts, bias set to low, 8 Ω
135 amperes peak
2 Hz - 120 kHz, +0/-3 dB at 1 watt
Total harmonic distortion:
< 0.15 % at full power
IM distortion: balanced 16 V rms
< 0.03 %
> 130 V/µsecond
> 1.8 dB
1 V for 28.28 V, THX Reference Level
100 k Ω
>120 dB, IHF A-weighted, bias set to high
>122 dB, IHF A-weighted, bias set to low
> 1200 at 20 Hz
Power Requirement :
250 watts idle 1280 watts full power into 4 Ω
DC trigger output capacity :
+12 Vdc, 150 mA
17-1/2" w x 7-5/8" h x 20" d, 7" h without feet
Net weight: 64 lb.
We are in the business of creating satisfied customers. We hope you love your purchase, but in the event that you are not satisfied, you may return unopened and unused items within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
In the event that merchandise is not in its original condition, has been opened, or is missing packaging, manuals, accessories or other components a partial refund will be given. Partial refunds are calculated on a case-by-case basis but incur a minimum 15% restocking fee.
Items ineligible for return: furniture and other oversized product shipped via a Motor Freight Carrier or scheduled delivery, televisions larger than 32”, in-ear headphones, special order items, and any item that has been permanently modified (e.g. spliced wires or custom order cables).
Three Simple Steps:
1. Give us a heads up: Please call 631-585-5600 or email email@example.com to let us know you’d like to return an item. We will give you a RA number (Return Authorization) to include with your order.
2. Ship it back to us: Please pack the product in its original packaging with all original contents and use the original shipping carton and packing materials. Safely and completely packaged returns are less likely to incur a damage or restocking fee. Please consider insuring and tracking your item as you are are responsible for the item until it reaches our warehouse.
RA# (Insert RA #)
2845 Middle Country Road
Lake Grove, NY 11755
3. Sit tight! We will process your return as quickly as possible and issue a credit by the original payment method. Depending on your credit issuer, it may take as long as 10 days for the refund to post.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.