Phono Box S: audiophile, versatile & affordable!
This new phono preamplifier offers unrivaled performance and unique flexibility, which never before was available at this price!
The sonic quality of Phono Box S is extremely impressive, a big improvement and a perfect upgrade for most analog hifi system.
With a wide range of setting parameters, it can meet the needs of almost any phono cartridge on the market. A switchable subsonic filter prevents your amplifier and speakers of ultra-low rumble below 20Hz. Carefully selected amplifier modules and audiophile-grade polypropylene capacitors make it possible to enjoy your valuable vinyl collection like never before!
The class-leading music reproduction of Phono Box S gives pure dynamics, full transparency, analog warmth, bass texture, detail resolution and purity of all audible frequencies.
Phono preamplifier for moving magnet cartridges. Precise RIAA equalization and low noise floor. Output stage with ultra-low impedance with gold-plated RCA socket.
• Audiophile Performance
• Dual mono configuration
• Audiophile-grade amplification modules
• Audiophile-grade polypropylene WIMA capacitors
• Precise RIAA equalization
• Switchable Subsonic filter –12dB @ 20Hz
• Switchable input impedance/capacitance
• 4 adjustable gain levels
• DC power supply (< 1 watt standby power)
We are in the business of creating satisfied customers. We hope you love your purchase, but in the event that you are not satisfied, you may return unopened and unused items within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
In the event that merchandise is not in its original condition, has been opened, or is missing packaging, manuals, accessories or other components a partial refund will be given. Partial refunds are calculated on a case-by-case basis but incur a minimum 15% restocking fee.
Items ineligible for return: furniture and other oversized product shipped via a Motor Freight Carrier or scheduled delivery, televisions larger than 32”, in-ear headphones, special order items, and any item that has been permanently modified (e.g. spliced wires or custom order cables).
Three Simple Steps: 1. Give us a heads up: Please call 631-585-5600 or email email@example.com to let us know you’d like to return an item. We will give you a RA number (Return Authorization) to include with your order.
2. Ship it back to us: Please pack the product in its original packaging with all original contents and use the original shipping carton and packing materials. Safely and completely packaged returns are less likely to incur a damage or restocking fee. Please consider insuring and tracking your item as you are are responsible for the item until it reaches our warehouse.
Return Address:Audio DenAttn: Returns RA# (Insert RA #) 2845 Middle Country RoadLake Grove, NY 11755
3. Sit tight! We will process your return as quickly as possible and issue a credit by the original payment method. Depending on your credit issuer, it may take as long as 10 days for the refund to post.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.