Bluesound POWERNODE 2 Wireless Multi-Room Streaming High-Res Amplifier
Borrowing state-of-the-art technologies from our award-winning sister company, NAD Electronics, the POWERNODE 2 can do everything the NODE 2 can do, plus effortlessly drive your choice of speakers. With the same zero-distortion audio signature we’ve become known for, the POWERNODE 2 allows you to take your favorite tracks to new levels. Permission to turn it up, granted.
- Stream music to multiple Bluesound Players all over the home
- Access and connect to internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library
- Control music wirelessly with an intuitive Controller App for iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, and Windows & Mac OS X desktops
- Instinctive touch control on unit
- Simple setup, easily expandable
- Innovative digital amplifier
- Available in Black or White
Supported File Formats
MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, ALAC, OPUS
Hi-Res formats - FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF
HYBRIDDIGITAL™ AMPLIFIER, 60 Watts x2 into 8ohms
Native Sampling Rates
32 - 192 kHz
16 - 24
SNR - 110dB
Distortion, THD+N - 0.020%
Supported Operating Systems
Plays music from network shares on the following desktop operating systems: Microsoft Windows XP, 2000, Vista, 7, 8, Apple Macintosh
Free Internet Radio
TuneIn Radio, iHeartRadio, Calm Radio, Radio Paradise
Supported Cloud Services
Amazon Music, WiMP, Slacker Radio, Qobuz, HighResAudio, JUKE, Deezer, Murfie, HDTracks, Spotify, TIDAL, Napster, KKBox.
Control4, RTI, Crestron, URC, roon.
Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
802.11 b/g/n WiFi
1 x Type-A (Fat32 or NTSF formatted) port for connection to USB memory sticks and supported peripherals
1 x Type-B (mini) for product servicing
Combo - TOSLINK / 3.5mm
Headphone output - 3.5 Stereo
5-way speaker binding posts
Subwoofer output - RCA
Universal tri-pin AC Cord input (100 - 240AC)
aptX® Bluetooth wireless built-in
Free Android and iOS App Available Online at Google Play and Apple App Store
Simple top-panel touch controls.
IR Sensor built in - Front panel
ARM® CORTEX™ A9, 1 GHz
1.72 kg / 3.8 lbs
220 x 70 x 190 mm
8.7 x 2.75 x 7.5 in
Power Consumption (Idle)
2x AC power cords (Europe & North America)
Toslink Optical to 3.5mm Mini Adaptor
-10° C to 50° C, 20% to 80% relative humidity
0° C to 40° C
We are in the business of creating satisfied customers. We hope you love your purchase, but in the event that you are not satisfied, you may return unopened and unused items within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
In the event that merchandise is not in its original condition, has been opened, or is missing packaging, manuals, accessories or other components a partial refund will be given. Partial refunds are calculated on a case-by-case basis but incur a minimum 15% restocking fee.
Items ineligible for return: furniture and other oversized product shipped via a Motor Freight Carrier or scheduled delivery, televisions larger than 32”, in-ear headphones, special order items, and any item that has been permanently modified (e.g. spliced wires or custom order cables).
Three Simple Steps:
1. Give us a heads up: Please call 631-585-5600 or email email@example.com to let us know you’d like to return an item. We will give you a RA number (Return Authorization) to include with your order.
2. Ship it back to us: Please pack the product in its original packaging with all original contents and use the original shipping carton and packing materials. Safely and completely packaged returns are less likely to incur a damage or restocking fee. Please consider insuring and tracking your item as you are are responsible for the item until it reaches our warehouse.
RA# (Insert RA #)
2845 Middle Country Road
Lake Grove, NY 11755
3. Sit tight! We will process your return as quickly as possible and issue a credit by the original payment method. Depending on your credit issuer, it may take as long as 10 days for the refund to post.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.