Bluesound VAULT 2 High-Res 2TB Network Hard Drive CD Ripper and Streamer
A 2 TB hard drive will let you rapidly rip all your CDs in lossless high-resolution or space-saving MP3 formats, and download and store high-res tracks. No computer necessary. Access and share your digital music library, and stream it in studio quality to multiple rooms in your home.
- Store and protect your entire digital music library on a 2TB hard drive
- Rip your CDs in high resolution FLAC format, space-saving MP3, or both
- Stream music to multiple Bluesound Players all over the home
- Access and connect to internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library
- Control music wirelessly with an intuitive Controller App for iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, and Windows & Mac OS X desktops
- Instinctive touch control on unit
- Simple setup, easily expandable
- Available in Black or White
Supported File Formats
MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, ALAC, OPUS
Hi-Res formats - FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF
2TB internal ultra-quiet hard-drive with low power consumption
Slot-loading mechanism for ripping standard audio CDs
Native Sampling Rates
32 - 192 kHz
Supported Operating Systems
Plays music from network shares on the following desktop operating systems: Microsoft Windows XP, 2000, Vista, 7, 8, Apple Macintosh
THD+N - 110dBA
Distortion - 0.005%
Free Internet Radio
TuneIn Radio, iHeartRadio, Calm Radio, Radio Paradise
Supported Cloud Services
Amazon Music, WiMP, Slacker Radio, Qobuz, HighResAudio, JUKE, Deezer, Murfie, HDTracks, Spotify, TIDAL, Napster, KKBox.
Control4, RTI, Crestron, URC, roon.
Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
1 x Type-A (Fat32 or NTSF formatted) port for connection to USB memory sticks and supported peripherals
1 x Type-B (mini) for product servicing
Combo - TOSLINK / 3.5mm
Analog RCA Stereo with FIXED option
TOSLINK digital optical
Headphone 3.5mm Stereo
12 Volt trigger out
Universal bi-pin AC Cord input (100 - 240AC)
aptX® Bluetooth wireless built-in
Free Android and iOS App Available Online at Google Play and Apple App Store
Simple top-panel touch controls.
IR learning remote capability
Dual-Core ARM® CORTEX™ A9, 1Ghz Processor
1.84 kg / 4.05 lbs
220 x 90 x 192 mm
8.7 x 3.54 x 7.55 in
Power Consumption (Idle)
2x AC power cords (Europe & North America)
Universal AC Power Supply
Stereo RCA Cable
Stereo 3.5mm mini-plug to RCA Cable
-10° C to 50° C, 20% to 80% relative humidity
0° C to 40° C
We are in the business of creating satisfied customers. We hope you love your purchase, but in the event that you are not satisfied, you may return unopened and unused items within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
In the event that merchandise is not in its original condition, has been opened, or is missing packaging, manuals, accessories or other components a partial refund will be given. Partial refunds are calculated on a case-by-case basis but incur a minimum 15% restocking fee.
Items ineligible for return: furniture and other oversized product shipped via a Motor Freight Carrier or scheduled delivery, televisions larger than 32”, in-ear headphones, special order items, and any item that has been permanently modified (e.g. spliced wires or custom order cables).
Three Simple Steps:
1. Give us a heads up: Please call 631-585-5600 or email email@example.com to let us know you’d like to return an item. We will give you a RA number (Return Authorization) to include with your order.
2. Ship it back to us: Please pack the product in its original packaging with all original contents and use the original shipping carton and packing materials. Safely and completely packaged returns are less likely to incur a damage or restocking fee. Please consider insuring and tracking your item as you are are responsible for the item until it reaches our warehouse.
RA# (Insert RA #)
2845 Middle Country Road
Lake Grove, NY 11755
3. Sit tight! We will process your return as quickly as possible and issue a credit by the original payment method. Depending on your credit issuer, it may take as long as 10 days for the refund to post.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.