Bowers & Wilkins PX Headphones
Noise cancelling wireless headphones.
PX combines incredible sound with adaptable noise cancellation, 22-hour battery life and intuitive controls that respond naturally to your behaviour.
- Bowers & Wilkins Performance - PX draws on decades of Bowers & Wilkins design experience to take you to the very heart of the music with its breath-taking performance
- Adaptive Noise Cancellation - Perfect sound anywhere - on a plane, in the street or in the office. The best adaptive noise cancelling headphones, customizable to your exact preference.
- Feel More of Your Music - Built with the same drive units from our P9 Signature headphones, the PX provides optimized listening performance. We have also subtly angled the drivers to provide a more natural stereo perspective.
- PX Responds to You - When you need to pause, lift an ear cup. Put PX down and it goes to sleep. Pick it up to resume playing. Worry less about your headphones, and enjoy your music more.
- Smart Power - With a 22-hour battery life, PX is always ready; put it down and it goes into power-saving sleep mode; pick it up and you're good to go. PX is the smartest Bluetooth headphone on the market.
- NOTE: Before use, we highly recommended you download the Bowers & Wilkins Headphone App and update the firmware version. For additional information, refer to the User Manual for Technical Specifications.
About Bowers & Wilkins
Bowers & Wilkins products consistently set the benchmark for high-performance Hi-Fi, home cinema and personal sound. Bowers & Wilkins manufactures award-winning loudspeakers, headphones and Wireless Music Systems, and is also the audio system of choice for premium automotive manufacturers such as BMW and Maserati.
PX wireless headphones combines best-in-class sound with adaptive noise cancellation, 22-hour battery life and intelligent controls that respond naturally to your behavior, for a totally intuitive listening experience.
Included in the box:
- PX Headphones
- Auxiliary cable
- Protective Pouch
- USB-A to USB-C cable
- Quick start bundle
The driving force of PX is a pair of bespoke Bowers & Wilkins drive units derived from the reference P9 Signature headphone. A fully digital headphone, PX uses the latest aptX HD Bluetooth transmission system at 24-bit resolution for a stunningly accurate performance.
Intuitive user experience
Put them on your head and they automatically switch on. Take them off and the music pauses and immediately goes into standby mode. Lift an ear cup or hang them around your neck and your music pauses for you.
Adaptive noise cancellation
PX’s adaptive noise canceling signal blocks out ambient sound without affecting the listening experience. With three environment filters, Flight, City and Office, plus customizable settings controlled through the companion app, PX always delivers optimum isolation, wherever you are.
Superior comfort and battery life
PX is lightweight and robust. The headphones fold flat so PX can slip easily into a slim bag. With 22 hours of wireless listening from one charge, PX won’t let you down.
Adaptive noise cancellation.
Reduce city noise, but stay aware of what’s happening around you.
Block out engine noise during travel, and minimize cabin sounds.
Limit background noise and ambient sounds while being able to hear nearby discussions.
We are in the business of creating satisfied customers. We hope you love your purchase, but in the event that you are not satisfied, you may return unopened and unused items within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
In the event that merchandise is not in its original condition, has been opened, or is missing packaging, manuals, accessories or other components a partial refund will be given. Partial refunds are calculated on a case-by-case basis but incur a minimum 15% restocking fee.
Items ineligible for return: furniture and other oversized product shipped via a Motor Freight Carrier or scheduled delivery, televisions larger than 32”, in-ear headphones, special order items, and any item that has been permanently modified (e.g. spliced wires or custom order cables).
Three Simple Steps:
1. Give us a heads up: Please call 631-585-5600 or email email@example.com to let us know you’d like to return an item. We will give you a RA number (Return Authorization) to include with your order.
2. Ship it back to us: Please pack the product in its original packaging with all original contents and use the original shipping carton and packing materials. Safely and completely packaged returns are less likely to incur a damage or restocking fee. Please consider insuring and tracking your item as you are are responsible for the item until it reaches our warehouse.
RA# (Insert RA #)
2845 Middle Country Road
Lake Grove, NY 11755
3. Sit tight! We will process your return as quickly as possible and issue a credit by the original payment method. Depending on your credit issuer, it may take as long as 10 days for the refund to post.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.