EAT KT88 Diamond Vacuum Tube- Matched Quad Box Set
A KT88 tube that is in a league of its own. This KT88 tube is available in factory-matched quartets. It's construction features include black plates, black metal base, and gold pins.
The E.A.T. KT88 has a designed maximum anode dissipation rating of 35W and is recommended for use in the output stage of an a.f. amplifier. Two valves in class AB1 give a continuous output of up to 100W. The KT88 is also suitable for use as a series valve in a stabilized power supply.
- Valve Type: *KT88 DIAMOND*
- Size – included socket: 5.2 × 12.5 cm / 2 × 4.9 inch
- Plate dissipation (Max.): 40 W
- Grid dissipation (Max.) : 6 W
- Cooling: radiation
- Heater – Voltage: 6.3 V
- Heater – Current: 1.6 A
- Anode voltage: 800 V
- Screen grid voltage: 600 V
- Va, g2: 600 V
- - Vgl: 200 V
- Pa: 35 W
- Pg2: 6 W
- Pa + g2: 40 W
- Ik: 230 mA
- Vh -k: 200 V
- Tbulb: 250 °C
Capacitances (measured on a cold unscreened valve)
- Cgl -a, g2: 7.9 pF
- Cg1 -all less a, g2: 9.8 pF
- Ca, g2 -all less g1: 17 pF
- Cg 1 -a: 1.3 pF
- Cg 1 -all less a: 17 pF
- Ca -all less g1: 12 pF
Push – Pull, Class AB 1, Cathode Bias, Ultra-Linear Connection (40% Tapping Points).
- Vag2 (b): 500 – 375 V
- Vag2 (o): 436 – 328 V
- Ia + g2 (o): 2 × 87 – 2 × 87 mA
- Ia + g2 (max. sig): 2 × 99 – 2 × 96 mA
- RL (a-a): 6 – 5 k Ohms
- Rk*: 2 × 600 – 2 × 400 Ohms
- - Vg1 (approx.): 52 – 35 V
- Pout : 50 – 30 W
- Dtot: 1,5 – 1 %
- I.M.D. : 4 – 3 %
- Wa + g2 (o): 2 × 38 – 2 × 28.5 W
- Wa + g2 (max. sin): 2 × 17 – 2 × 16 W
- V g1 – g1 ac: 104 – 71 V
- Zout: 4.8 – 4.5 k Ohms*
*It is essential to use two separate cathode bias resistors. I.M.D. intermodulation distortion measured using two input signals at 50 and 6000 Hz (ratio of amplitudes 4:1)
Push – Pull, Class AB 1, Cathode Bias, Triode connection.
- Vag2 (b): 400 – 485 V
- Vag2 (o): 349 – 422 V
- Ia + g2 (o): 2 × 76 – 2 × 94 mA
- Ia + g2 (max. sig): 2 × 80 – 2 × 201 mA
- RL (a – a): 4 – 4 k Ohms
- -Vg1 (approx.): 40 – 50 V
- Pout: 17 – 31 W
- Dout: 1.5 – 1.5 %
- I.M.D.: 5.6 – 5.6 %
- Wa + g2 (o): 2 × 26.5 – 2 × 40 W
- Wa + g2 (max. sin): 2 × 29 – 2 × 27 W
- V g1 – g1 ac: 78 – 114 V
- Rk: 2 × 525 – 2 × 525 Ohms
- Zout: 4.8 – 4.5 k Ohms
I.M.D. intermodulation distortion measured using two input signals at 50 and 6000 Hz (ration of amplitudes 4:1).
Sold as a Matched Quad Box Set (4x KT88 Tubes)
We are in the business of creating satisfied customers. We hope you love your purchase, but in the event that you are not satisfied, you may return unopened and unused items within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
In the event that merchandise is not in its original condition, has been opened, or is missing packaging, manuals, accessories or other components a partial refund will be given. Partial refunds are calculated on a case-by-case basis but incur a minimum 15% restocking fee.
Items ineligible for return: furniture and other oversized product shipped via a Motor Freight Carrier or scheduled delivery, televisions larger than 32”, in-ear headphones, special order items, and any item that has been permanently modified (e.g. spliced wires or custom order cables).
Three Simple Steps:
1. Give us a heads up: Please call 631-585-5600 or email email@example.com to let us know you’d like to return an item. We will give you a RA number (Return Authorization) to include with your order.
2. Ship it back to us: Please pack the product in its original packaging with all original contents and use the original shipping carton and packing materials. Safely and completely packaged returns are less likely to incur a damage or restocking fee. Please consider insuring and tracking your item as you are are responsible for the item until it reaches our warehouse.
RA# (Insert RA #)
2845 Middle Country Road
Lake Grove, NY 11755
3. Sit tight! We will process your return as quickly as possible and issue a credit by the original payment method. Depending on your credit issuer, it may take as long as 10 days for the refund to post.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.