GoldenEar Technology ForceField 5 Subwoofer
GoldenEar Technology ForceField 5 Subwoofer
The extraordinary ForceField 5 incorporates all the advanced technology and innovative concepts introduced in the ForceField 3 and 4 in a larger and even more powerful low-frequency beast. The ForceField 5 combines a long-throw 12" subwoofer (which incorporates a huge high gauss magnet structure) driven by a GoldenEar Technology-designed DSP-controlled 1500-Watt digital amplifier and pressure coupled to a downward-firing 12-3/4" x 14-1/2" quadratic planar infrasonic radiator.
About the series
The ForceField Subwoofers' unique and attractive cabinet shape, with its non-parallel cabinet walls (the top is narrower than the bottom when viewed from the front), helps the ForceField subs achieve extraordinarily deep and tuneful bass that is ideal for music and movies. Their cutting-edge amplifier design employs state-of-the-art DSP control for frequency shaping so the subs produce accurate, consistent and musical bass performance.
Let's take a look at the ForceField subwoofers to see what makes them special. We'll start with two very common sub design concepts and then we'll delve into GoldenEar Technology's unique and better solutions. Many of today's subs fall into either the ultra-compact high-output category, or the (larger) high performance, extended response, high-output category. These two design types tend to offer different performance benefits, the ultra compacthaving the ability to play extremely loud, but over a narrower bandwidth and the large subs having this high output plus more extended response.
Dimensions (height is with base installed, no spikes)
- 15" W x 18" D x 14-5/8" H
- 12 Hz - 250 Hz
- One - 12" Long-Throw High-Output Bass Driver
- One - 13" x 15" Quadratic Planar Infrasonic Radiator
- 46 lbs (product) / 55 lbs (shipping)
- 1500 watt ForceField Digital Amplifier
Speaker Level High-Pass Filter:
- 6 dB per octave at 150 Hz (approx.)
Speaker Level Low-Pass Filter:
- 12 dB per octave continuously variable from 40 - 150 Hz
Low-Level Input (Mono):
- Unfiltered (no low-pass), direct coupled
We are in the business of creating satisfied customers. We hope you love your purchase, but in the event that you are not satisfied, you may return eligible items within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price. We do require that items are returned with all original packaging and in like-new condition.
In the event that merchandise is not in its original condition or is missing packaging, manuals, accessories or other components a partial refund will be given. Partial refunds are calculated on a case-by-case basis.
Items ineligible for return: furniture and other oversized product shipped via a Motor Freight Carrier or scheduled delivery, televisions larger than 32”, in-ear headphones, and any item that has been permanently modified (e.g. spliced wires or custom order cables).
Three Simple Steps:
1. Give us a heads up: Please call 631-585-5600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you’d like to return an item. We will give you a RA number (Return Authorization) to include with your order.
2. Ship it back to us: Please pack the product in its original packaging with all original contents and use the original shipping carton and packing materials. Safely and completely packaged returns are less likely to incur a damage or restocking fee. Please consider insuring and tracking your item as you are are responsible for the item until it reaches our warehouse.
RA# (Insert RA #)
2845 Middle Country Road
Lake Grove, NY 11755
3. Sit tight! We will process your return as quickly as possible and issue a credit by the original payment method. Depending on your credit issuer, it may take as long as 10 days for the refund to post.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.