GoldenEar Technology SuperCenter XXL Loudspeaker
GoldenEar Technology SuperCenter XXL Speaker
The mega-high-performance SuperCenter XXL is only 35 wide and includes four 5-1/4" drivers, the GoldenEar Technology High Velocity Folded Ribbon tweeter, three planar passive radiators, and our unique linear-phase crossover, employing fully balanced technology and precision film capacitors. The unique balanced topology reduces stray capacitance in the magnetic circuit, among other things, with the result of dramatically improved clarity. There are three separate internal chambers: a larger one in the center which contains two 5-1/4" drivers which run up to meet the tweeter and are coupled to the larger, 7" x 10" passive radiator in the center, and two smaller ones which each contain a special 5-1/4" driver engineered for low frequency response, which runs up to 500 Hz, and is coupled to one of the smaller, 6-3/4" x 8" passives.
About the series
The SuperCenters are high performance center channel speakers appropriate for the highest quality home theater systems. They are designed to perfectly complement and match our Triton Towers and Aon Bookshelf loudspeakers, both sonically and cosmetically. Their sophisticated industrial design is both attractive and functional, both minimizing their apparent size as well as enhancing their acoustic performance.
These center channel models incorporate a D'Appolito Array of two newly developed long-throw 5-1/4" bass/midrange drivers surrounding one of our signature High Velocity Folded Ribbon (HVFR) tweeters. The 5-1/4" drivers incorporate spiderleg cast baskets for rigidity and minimal internal reflection, as well as our unique multi-vaned phase plugs (MVPP), to minimize cross-apex wave propagation interference. They also utilize top-mounted pressure-coupled quadratic planar low frequency radiators that both extend the bass response as well as provide the bass/midrange drivers with ideal acoustic loading and damping. Only 1" of clearance is required above the bass radiators.
Dimensions (height is with base installed, no spikes)
- 35" W x 5-3/4" H x 11" D
- 33 Hz - 35 kHz
- 91 dB
- Compatible with 8 ohms
- Four - 5-1/4" Cast-Basket Mid/Bass Drivers
- One - HVFR™ High-Velocity Folded Ribbon High-Frequency Radiator
- Two - 6-3/4" x 8" Quadratic Planar Low-Frequency Radiators
- One - 7" x 10" Quadratic Planar Low-Frequency Radiator
- 20 - 350 watt/channel
- 31 lbs (product) / 38 lbs (shipping)
We are in the business of creating satisfied customers. We hope you love your purchase, but in the event that you are not satisfied, you may return unopened and unused items within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
In the event that merchandise is not in its original condition, has been opened, or is missing packaging, manuals, accessories or other components a partial refund will be given. Partial refunds are calculated on a case-by-case basis but incur a minimum 15% restocking fee.
Items ineligible for return: furniture and other oversized product shipped via a Motor Freight Carrier or scheduled delivery, televisions larger than 32”, in-ear headphones, special order items, and any item that has been permanently modified (e.g. spliced wires or custom order cables).
Three Simple Steps:
1. Give us a heads up: Please call 631-585-5600 or email email@example.com to let us know you’d like to return an item. We will give you a RA number (Return Authorization) to include with your order.
2. Ship it back to us: Please pack the product in its original packaging with all original contents and use the original shipping carton and packing materials. Safely and completely packaged returns are less likely to incur a damage or restocking fee. Please consider insuring and tracking your item as you are are responsible for the item until it reaches our warehouse.
RA# (Insert RA #)
2845 Middle Country Road
Lake Grove, NY 11755
3. Sit tight! We will process your return as quickly as possible and issue a credit by the original payment method. Depending on your credit issuer, it may take as long as 10 days for the refund to post.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.