GoldenEar Technology SuperSat 3 Loudspeaker
GoldenEar Technology SuperSat 3 Speaker
The SuperSat 3 is an elegantly curved, compact satellite speaker designed for use when very high-performance yet small size is desired. (It is also the ideal matching rear or side surround speaker for a system based on a Triton Tower, SuperSat 50's or SuperSat 60's.) Four SuperSat 3s and one SuperSat 3C, combined with a ForceField 3 powered subwoofer, make up the superlative and award winning SuperCinema 3 sub/sat multichannel system.
As with all SuperSat models, there is both a vertical model and a horizontal ("C") model optimized specifically for center-channel applications. The SuperSat 3s svelte, 2.7deep, 12; tall cabinet is constructed from a rigid, non-resonant marble-powder infused polymer and is finished in a gorgeous piano-gloss black.
Every GoldenEar Technology SuperSat speaker model takes advantage of the extraordinary GoldenEar Technology High-Velocity Folded Ribbon (HVFR™) design tweeter. The HVFR tweeter propagates sound waves and moves the air by squeezing it with its accordion-like pleated diaphragm, rather than pushing it as conventional drivers do. The result is better impedance matching to the air in the room with greater control, smoother more extended response with lower distortion and dramatically improved dynamic range. Each SuperSat speaker model also utilizes GoldenEar Technology’s ground-breaking 4.5" cast-basket upper bass/midrange drivers, which incorporate our proprietary Multi-Vaned Phase Plug design (MVPP™) as well as our proprietary computer optimized cone topology, arranged in a D’Appolito array surrounding the HVFR tweeter.
The SuperSat 3 includes a stand for shelf mounting (shown, left); the SuperSat 3C includes an adjustable angling foot for ideal center channel positioning. Both models incorporate a threaded insert as well as a keyhole mount for wall mounting options. Or, use the optional SuperStand 3 Floor Stand - note total height of speaker and floor stand is 46".
Dimensions (height is with base installed, no spikes)
- 12" H (W) x 4-3/4" W (H)x 2-3/4" D
- 80 Hz - 35 kHz
- 92 dB
- Compatible with 8 ohms
- Two - 4-1/2" High-Definition Cast-Basket MVPP™ Mid/Bass Drivers
- One - HVFR™ High-Velocity Folded Ribbon Tweeter
- 20 - 200 watt/channel
- 5 lbs (product) /6 lbs (shipping)
We are in the business of creating satisfied customers. We hope you love your purchase, but in the event that you are not satisfied, you may return unopened and unused items within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
In the event that merchandise is not in its original condition, has been opened, or is missing packaging, manuals, accessories or other components a partial refund will be given. Partial refunds are calculated on a case-by-case basis but incur a minimum 15% restocking fee.
Items ineligible for return: furniture and other oversized product shipped via a Motor Freight Carrier or scheduled delivery, televisions larger than 32”, in-ear headphones, special order items, and any item that has been permanently modified (e.g. spliced wires or custom order cables).
Three Simple Steps:
1. Give us a heads up: Please call 631-585-5600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you’d like to return an item. We will give you a RA number (Return Authorization) to include with your order.
2. Ship it back to us: Please pack the product in its original packaging with all original contents and use the original shipping carton and packing materials. Safely and completely packaged returns are less likely to incur a damage or restocking fee. Please consider insuring and tracking your item as you are are responsible for the item until it reaches our warehouse.
RA# (Insert RA #)
66 Southern Blvd
Nesconset, NY 11767
3. Sit tight! We will process your return as quickly as possible and issue a credit by the original payment method. Depending on your credit issuer, it may take as long as 10 days for the refund to post.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.