GoldenEar Technology SuperSat 50 Loudspeaker
GoldenEar Technology SuperSat 50 Speaker
The SuperSat 50 is a slim, 27 long, 2.5 -deep speaker which is available in both a vertical version (on-wall or on optional Table/Shelf or Floor stand) as well as a horizontal, center-channel-optimized version, the SuperSat 50C. Its powerful and dynamic output capabilities make it the ideal center channel for a Triton based theater system, as well as a perfect choice to go alongside a wall- or shelf-mounted flat screen. Of course, the 2.5 depth makes it a perfect on-wall match for the new generation of super thin flat screens.
Its cabinet is constructed from piano-gloss-black-finished aerospace-grade aluminum and contains two GoldenEar Technology 4.5 cast basket bass/midrange drivers with Multi-Vaned Phase Plug (MVPP) configured in a D Appolito array, surrounding the High-Velocity Folded Ribbon tweeter. Two 4 x 7 quadratic planar low-frequency radiators complete the driver complement. Wall mounting is easily accomplished using the threaded inserts or keyhole mounts on the rear, or table top using the optional smoked-glass Table/Shelf Stand 50, or even floor standing using the optional SuperStand 50 Floor Stand - note total height of speaker and floor stand is 48". The horizontal SuperSat 50C center-channel version includes adjustable leveling feet allowing for multiple angles when shelf/table top mounting.
Dimensions (height is with base installed, no spikes)
- 26-3/4" H (W) x 4-3/4" W (H) x 2-1/2" D
- 60 Hz - 35 kHz
- 92 dB
- Compatible with 8 ohms
- Two - 4-1/2" High-Definition Cast-Basket MVPP™ Mid/Bass Drivers
- Two - 4" x 7" Quadratic Planar Low-Frequency Radiators
- One - HVFR™ High-Velocity Folded Ribbon Tweeter
- 20 - 200 watt/channel
- 7 lbs (product) / 8 lbs (shipping)
We are in the business of creating satisfied customers. We hope you love your purchase, but in the event that you are not satisfied, you may return unopened and unused items within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
In the event that merchandise is not in its original condition, has been opened, or is missing packaging, manuals, accessories or other components a partial refund will be given. Partial refunds are calculated on a case-by-case basis but incur a minimum 15% restocking fee.
Items ineligible for return: furniture and other oversized product shipped via a Motor Freight Carrier or scheduled delivery, televisions larger than 32”, in-ear headphones, special order items, and any item that has been permanently modified (e.g. spliced wires or custom order cables).
Three Simple Steps:
1. Give us a heads up: Please call 631-585-5600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you’d like to return an item. We will give you a RA number (Return Authorization) to include with your order.
2. Ship it back to us: Please pack the product in its original packaging with all original contents and use the original shipping carton and packing materials. Safely and completely packaged returns are less likely to incur a damage or restocking fee. Please consider insuring and tracking your item as you are are responsible for the item until it reaches our warehouse.
RA# (Insert RA #)
66 Southern Blvd
Nesconset, NY 11767
3. Sit tight! We will process your return as quickly as possible and issue a credit by the original payment method. Depending on your credit issuer, it may take as long as 10 days for the refund to post.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.