McIntosh C22 Pre-Amplifier
McIntosh C22 Pre-Amplifier
Featuring a cool, 1960s retro design, the C22 has been updated to modern standards to deliver a performance on par with any other McIntosh preamp. Electromagnetic input switching provides reliable, noiseless and distortion free operation. Low distortion levels of all types are less than 0.08%, allowing music to be presented with total transparency and accuracy.
A total of 10 inputs include 2 balanced and 6 unbalanced along with Moving Coil and Moving Magnet phono input sections with selectable resistance and capacitive loading so every phono cartridge and turntable can be perfectly matched to produce the best sound. Outputs are comprised of 1 set of balanced and 3 sets of unbalanced connections. Bass and Treble tone controls with bypass feature allow you to listen to your favorite songs at your preferred tonal balance. Power control outputs will turn a complete McIntosh system on or off using the front panel or remote control.
While featuring a retro look, timeless McIntosh design cues such as a partial black glass front panel, knobs and brushed aluminum end caps allows the C22 to seamlessly blend in with other McIntosh components to create one cohesive system.
- Ultra Low Distortion: 0.08%
- Frequency Response: +0, -0.5dB from 20Hz to 20,000Hz; +0, -1dB from 10Hz to 100,000Hz
- Maximum Volts Out (Balanced / Unbalanced): 16/8 V RMS
- Input Impedance (Balanced / Unbalanced): 20K ohm, 20K ohm
- Phono Voltage Gain: 60dB
- High Level Voltage Gain: 15dB
- Signal To Noise Ratio: 98dB
- Dual Mono Power Supply: No
- Dual Mono, Fully Balanced: No
- Headphone Output: Yes 1/4"
- Inputs Unbalanced: 6 Stereo + 2 Phono
- Inputs Balanced: 2 Stereo
- Variable Outputs Unbalanced: 3 Stereo
- Variable Outputs Balanced: 1 Stereo
- Digital USB Input: 0
- Digital Coaxial Input: 0
- Digital Optical Input: 0
- Digital DIN Input: 0
- Phono Moving Magnet: Yes, adjustable loading
- Phono Moving Coil: Yes, adjustable loading
- Record Processor Loop: Yes
- Input Level Match: No
- Home Theater Pass Through: No
- Tone Controls: Bass and Treble
- Tone Bypass and Input Assign: Bypass: Yes
- Input Assign: No
- RS232 Control Input: No
- Power Control Output: 2 Main, 2 Switched
- Rear Panel Data Ports: Yes, 8
- Rear Panel IR Sensor Input: No
- Multi-Chassis or Single: Single
- Output Meters: No
- Tube or Solid State: Tube, 6 ea. 12AX7a
- On, Power Consumption: 75 watts
Weights & Dimensions
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17.5" (44.45cm) x 6" (15.24cm) x 18" (45.72cm)
- Weight: 27 lbs (12.25kg)
- Shipping Weight: 43.4 lbs (19.68kg)
We are in the business of creating satisfied customers. We hope you love your purchase, but in the event that you are not satisfied, you may return unopened and unused items within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
In the event that merchandise is not in its original condition, has been opened, or is missing packaging, manuals, accessories or other components a partial refund will be given. Partial refunds are calculated on a case-by-case basis but incur a minimum 15% restocking fee.
Items ineligible for return: furniture and other oversized product shipped via a Motor Freight Carrier or scheduled delivery, televisions larger than 32”, in-ear headphones, special order items, and any item that has been permanently modified (e.g. spliced wires or custom order cables).
Three Simple Steps:
1. Give us a heads up: Please call 631-585-5600 or email email@example.com to let us know you’d like to return an item. We will give you a RA number (Return Authorization) to include with your order.
2. Ship it back to us: Please pack the product in its original packaging with all original contents and use the original shipping carton and packing materials. Safely and completely packaged returns are less likely to incur a damage or restocking fee. Please consider insuring and tracking your item as you are are responsible for the item until it reaches our warehouse.
RA# (Insert RA #)
2845 Middle Country Road
Lake Grove, NY 11755
3. Sit tight! We will process your return as quickly as possible and issue a credit by the original payment method. Depending on your credit issuer, it may take as long as 10 days for the refund to post.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.