McIntosh MA252 2-Channel Hybrid Integrated Amplifier
MA352 2-Channel Hybrid Integrated Amplifier
The MA352 Integrated Amplifier is a hybrid design that combines the finest of vacuum tube and solid state audio design principles. The result is an eye-catching amplifier that enjoys the best of these two opposing audio philosophies all while reproducing music at the highest quality level.
An all analog design, the MA352 has a vacuum tube preamplifier section that is powered by a pair of 12AX7A and a pair of 12AT7 vacuum tubes; its output stage is a direct coupled solid state amplifier that outputs 200 Watts per channel into 8 Ohm speakers or 320 Watts per channel into 4 Ohm speakers – enough power to properly drive virtually any set of loudspeakers. Dual scale blue Watt meters give an accurate readout of power output for both speaker impedances.
The MA352 has 2 balanced and 3 unbalanced inputs plus 1 Moving Magnet phono input with adjustable loading for connecting a turntable. It has gold-plated speaker binding posts to help prevent corrosion and ensure a quality signal is sent over your speaker cables to your speakers. A stereo preamplifier output is available for connecting a higher-powered amplifier; it can also be used to connect 1 or 2 powered subwoofers for added low frequency performance.
The MA352 is packed with numerous McIntosh technologies including:
- Our patented Power Guard® technology that monitors the output signal for over driving and makes real time micro adjustments to the input signal to prevent harsh sounding clipping that could potentially damage your speakers
- Our fuse-less short-circuit protection circuit Sentry Monitor™ that will disengage the output stage before current exceeds safe operating levels and then resets automatically when operating conditions return to normal
- McIntosh Monogrammed Heatsinks™ which are connected to advanced high current output transistors that minimize thermal equilibrium lag (or warm-up) time
- High Drive headphone amplifier with Headphone Crossfeed Director (HXD®)
- A 5-band analog tone control allows for manual adjustment of your favorite recordings (each band adjustable by ± 12dB)
- Home Theater Pass Through lets it be seamlessly integrated into a home theater system
- Power Control to send power on/off signals to connected McIntosh components for easy system power up and shutdown
- Data Ports to send remote control commands to connected source components
The unit sits on a stainless steel chassis polished to a mirror finish; vintage McIntosh-styled die cast aluminum name badges are affixed to each side. Blue output meters, control knobs, an illuminated logo, and a black glass front panel with direct LED backlighting complete the unit.
- Power Output per Channel
- 200 Watts into 8 Ohms
320 Watts into 4 Ohms
- Number of Channels
- Speaker Impedance
- 4 or 8 Ohms
- Rated Power Band
- 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion
- Dynamic Headroom
- Frequency Response +0,-0.5dB
- 20Hz to 20kHz
- Frequency Response, +0, -3dB
- 10Hz to 100kHz
- Sensitivity Phono (Moving Coil)
- Sensitivity Phono (Moving Magnet)
- Sensitivity High Level (Balanced / Unbalanced)
- Sensitivity (Power Amp input)
- Signal To Noise Ratio (Moving Coil)
- Signal To Noise Ratio (Moving Magnet)
- Signal To Noise Ratio (High Level)
- Signal To Noise Ratio (Power Amp input)
- Input Impedance (Balanced / Unbalanced)
- Damping Factor
- 8 Ohms: >200
4 Ohms: >100
- Maximum Output (Balanced / Unbalanced)
- 8V Unbalanced
We are in the business of creating satisfied customers. We hope you love your purchase, but in the event that you are not satisfied, you may return unopened and unused items within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
In the event that merchandise is not in its original condition, has been opened, or is missing packaging, manuals, accessories or other components a partial refund will be given. Partial refunds are calculated on a case-by-case basis but incur a minimum 15% restocking fee.
Items ineligible for return: furniture and other oversized product shipped via a Motor Freight Carrier or scheduled delivery, televisions larger than 32”, in-ear headphones, special order items, and any item that has been permanently modified (e.g. spliced wires or custom order cables).
Three Simple Steps:
1. Give us a heads up: Please call 631-585-5600 or email email@example.com to let us know you’d like to return an item. We will give you a RA number (Return Authorization) to include with your order.
2. Ship it back to us: Please pack the product in its original packaging with all original contents and use the original shipping carton and packing materials. Safely and completely packaged returns are less likely to incur a damage or restocking fee. Please consider insuring and tracking your item as you are are responsible for the item until it reaches our warehouse.
RA# (Insert RA #)
66 Southern Blvd
Nesconset, NY 11767
3. Sit tight! We will process your return as quickly as possible and issue a credit by the original payment method. Depending on your credit issuer, it may take as long as 10 days for the refund to post.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.