McIntosh MAC6700 Receiver
McIntosh MAC6700 Receiver
Our first receiver since 1993, the MAC6700 features 200 Watts per channel and is designed to meet the needs of the next generation of music lovers.
The built in AM/FM tuner receives your favorite radio stations with clarity and realism that is free from noise and distortion. It features the same high performance as our stand alone tuners, along with 20 presets for each radio band, as well as a remote AM antenna.
With its preamp section featuring 11 total inputs - including 3 digital inputs that will decode your digital music at up to 32 bits and 192kHz - the MAC6700 is sure to provide you with enough connections and modern technology to keep all your music sources connected and sounding great. Two dedicated phono sections (1 Moving Magnet and 1 Moving Coil) will bring new life to your record collection and deliver the best possible sound from your turntable. The Home Theater Pass Through feature will allow for seamless integration into your existing multi-channel theater system.
At 200 Watts per channel, the amplifier section has enough power to properly drive virtually all loudspeakers. Utilizing the world famous McIntosh Autoformer guarantees your speakers will always receive the full 200 Watts regardless of their impedance, while Power Guard ® will prevent clipping and keep your speakers safe from damage. Our new High Drive headphone amplifier features increased gain and output power, and is optimized for virtually all headphone types for the ultimate personal listening experience.
Available in the US and Canada only.
- Power Output per Channel: 200 Watts
- Speaker Impedance: 2, 4, or 8 Ohms
- Rated Power Band: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005%
- Dynamic Headroom: 2dB
- Frequency Response +0,-0.5dB: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Frequency Response, +0, -3dB: 10Hz to 100kHz
- Sensitivity Phono (Moving Coil): 0.25mV
- Sensitivity Phono (Moving Magnet): 2.5mV
- Sensitivity High Level (Balanced / Unbalanced): 0.5V/0.25V
- Sensitivity (Power Amp): 1.4V
- Signal To Noise Ratio (Moving Coil): 82dB
- Signal To Noise Ratio (Moving Magnet): 84dB
- Signal To Noise Ratio (High Level): 95dB
- Signal To Noise Ratio (Power Amp): 113dB
- Input Impedance (Balanced / Unbalanced): 20K/20K
- Damping Factor: >40
- Maximum Output (Balanced / Unbalanced): 8V Unbalanced
- Headphone Output: Yes, High Drive
- High Level Inputs Unbalanced: 5 Stereo
- High Level Inputs Balanced: 1 Stereo
- Variable Outputs Unbalanced: 2 Stereo
- Variable Outputs Balanced: 0
- Digital USB Input: 1
- Digital Coaxial Input: 1
- Digital Optical Input: 1
- Phono Moving Magnet: Yes
- Phono Moving Coil: Yes
- Home Theater Pass Through: Yes
- Tone Controls: Bass and Treble
- Tone Bypass and Input Assign: Yes
- RS232 Control Input: Yes
- Power Control Output: Yes
- Rear Panel Data Ports: Yes
- Rear Panel IR Sensor Input: Yes
- Input Level Match: Yes
- Dual Layer Chassis: Yes
- Output Meters: Yes
- Tube or Solid State: Solid State
- Power Requirement: 120V 50/60Hz, 4.8A
- Standby Power Requirement:
- Output Autoformer: Yes
Weights & Dimensions
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-1/2" (44.45cm) x 7-5/8" (19.37cm) x 22" (55.88cm)
- Weight: 76 lbs (34.5 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 94 lbs (42.6 kg)
We are in the business of creating satisfied customers. We hope you love your purchase, but in the event that you are not satisfied, you may return unopened and unused items within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
In the event that merchandise is not in its original condition, has been opened, or is missing packaging, manuals, accessories or other components a partial refund will be given. Partial refunds are calculated on a case-by-case basis but incur a minimum 15% restocking fee.
Items ineligible for return: furniture and other oversized product shipped via a Motor Freight Carrier or scheduled delivery, televisions larger than 32”, in-ear headphones, special order items, and any item that has been permanently modified (e.g. spliced wires or custom order cables).
Three Simple Steps:
1. Give us a heads up: Please call 631-585-5600 or email email@example.com to let us know you’d like to return an item. We will give you a RA number (Return Authorization) to include with your order.
2. Ship it back to us: Please pack the product in its original packaging with all original contents and use the original shipping carton and packing materials. Safely and completely packaged returns are less likely to incur a damage or restocking fee. Please consider insuring and tracking your item as you are are responsible for the item until it reaches our warehouse.
RA# (Insert RA #)
2845 Middle Country Road
Lake Grove, NY 11755
3. Sit tight! We will process your return as quickly as possible and issue a credit by the original payment method. Depending on your credit issuer, it may take as long as 10 days for the refund to post.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.