McIntosh MC152 Amplifier
McIntosh MC152 Amplifier
The McIntosh MC152 stereo amplifier delivers 150 watts of power into two channels at 2, 4 or 8 ohms. Both balanced and unbalanced inputs are included for connecting your preamp. Our smallest current model solid state stereo amplifier in terms of power output, the MC152 is perfect for modest sized systems where higher power output levels are not needed or in home theaters to power surround channels.
Featuring a space saving design with a slim 6" tall chassis, it can fit where larger models can't. While it may be physically smaller than our other amplifiers, it's still full of all the technology McIntosh is known for and will perform to the same high standards as any of our amps. McIntosh output Autoformers ensure every speaker receives full power regardless of its impedance while our unique Power Guard ® circuitry prevents clipping that could damage your speakers. Our patented speaker binding posts provide a secure connection to your speaker cables.
The MC152 is completed by the classic McIntosh black glass front panel, silver end caps and a pair of large, easy to read blue watt meters that are globally recognized as a symbol of quality audio. Bring the MC152 home today and introduce your friends and family to the legendary performance only McIntosh can deliver.
- Power Output per Channel: 150W @ 2, 4 or 8 Ohms
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005%
- S/N below rated output: 118dB Balanced
- 115dB Unbalanced
- Dynamic Headroom: 2.0dB
- Damping Factor: >40 Wideband
- Rated Power Band: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Frequency Response: +0, -0.25dB from 20Hz to 20,000Hz; +0, -3.0dB from 10Hz to 100,000Hz
- Remote Power Control: Yes
- Multi-Channel DB25 Cable: No
- Circuit Configuration: Push-Pull Complementary
- Circuit Design: Transistor
- Mono Bridge: No
- Mono Parallel: No
- Autoformer: Yes
- Meters: Yes
- Meter Light Switch: Yes
- Balanced Input: 1 Stereo
- Front Panel: Glass
- Illumination: LED Fiber Optic
- Chassis Style: Enclosed Steel
- Gold Plated Binding Posts: Yes, New Style McIntosh
Weights & Dimensions
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-1/2" (44.45cm) x 6" (15.24cm) (including feet) x 21" (50.8cm) (including front panel and cables)
- Weight: 75 lbs (34 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 85 lbs (38.6 kg)
We are in the business of creating satisfied customers. We hope you love your purchase, but in the event that you are not satisfied, you may return unopened and unused items within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
In the event that merchandise is not in its original condition, has been opened, or is missing packaging, manuals, accessories or other components a partial refund will be given. Partial refunds are calculated on a case-by-case basis but incur a minimum 15% restocking fee.
Items ineligible for return: furniture and other oversized product shipped via a Motor Freight Carrier or scheduled delivery, televisions larger than 32”, in-ear headphones, special order items, and any item that has been permanently modified (e.g. spliced wires or custom order cables).
Three Simple Steps:
1. Give us a heads up: Please call 631-585-5600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you’d like to return an item. We will give you a RA number (Return Authorization) to include with your order.
2. Ship it back to us: Please pack the product in its original packaging with all original contents and use the original shipping carton and packing materials. Safely and completely packaged returns are less likely to incur a damage or restocking fee. Please consider insuring and tracking your item as you are are responsible for the item until it reaches our warehouse.
RA# (Insert RA #)
2845 Middle Country Road
Lake Grove, NY 11755
3. Sit tight! We will process your return as quickly as possible and issue a credit by the original payment method. Depending on your credit issuer, it may take as long as 10 days for the refund to post.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.