McIntosh MC275 Amplifier
McIntosh MC275 Amplifier
This tube power amplifier has all the features to meet the needs of today's music enthusiast, while preserving the qualities that have made the MC275 the most revered McIntosh tube amplifier.
This sixth generation MC275 has many subtle enhancements from the previous release that greatly improve performance. Combined with the widest bandwidth McIntosh output transformer design, the MC275 features tauter bass control and thermally quiet circuit design. The result is pure music.
McIntosh patented, gold plated, speaker binding posts assure the best connection to all speaker cables, while high quality balanced and unbalanced input connectors enhance signal transfer from the connected preamplifier.
The seven small tubes are LED illuminated to indicate the amplifiers functional status: upon power up, they sequentially glow amber for a few seconds and then all turn green to signify system readiness. In the rare case of an output tube failure, the small tubes in front of it will turn red to notify you of the problem. Power Control is used to remotely control tube illumination from a McIntosh preamplifier
- Power Output per Channel: 75W @ 4, 8 or 16 Ohms
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.5%
- S/N below rated output: 105dB
- Dynamic Headroom: 1.2dB
- Damping Factor: >22
- Rated Power Band: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Frequency Response: +0, -0.5dB from 20Hz to 20,000Hz; +0, -3.0dB from 10Hz to 100,000Hz
- Remote Power Control: Yes, input and output
- Multi-Channel DB25 Cable: N/A
- Circuit Configuration: Unity Coupled
- Circuit Design: Vacuum Tube
- Mono Bridge: No
- Mono Parallel: Yes, 150W @ 2, 4 or 8 Ohms
- Autoformer: Output Transformer
- Meters: No
- Meter Light Switch: Small signal tubes LEDs controlled by McIntosh preamp
- Balanced Input: Yes
- Illumination: Small Signal Tubes, LED
- Chassis Style: Polished Stainless Steel
- Gold Plated Binding Posts: Yes, New Style McIntosh
Weights & Dimensions
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 21-1/2" (54.6cm) (including cables) x 8-1/2" (21.6cm) (including feet) x 12" (30.5cm)
- Weight: 67 lbs (30.5 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 75 lbs (34.1 kg)
We are in the business of creating satisfied customers. We hope you love your purchase, but in the event that you are not satisfied, you may return unopened and unused items within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
In the event that merchandise is not in its original condition, has been opened, or is missing packaging, manuals, accessories or other components a partial refund will be given. Partial refunds are calculated on a case-by-case basis but incur a minimum 15% restocking fee.
Items ineligible for return: furniture and other oversized product shipped via a Motor Freight Carrier or scheduled delivery, televisions larger than 32”, in-ear headphones, special order items, and any item that has been permanently modified (e.g. spliced wires or custom order cables).
Three Simple Steps:
1. Give us a heads up: Please call 631-585-5600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you’d like to return an item. We will give you a RA number (Return Authorization) to include with your order.
2. Ship it back to us: Please pack the product in its original packaging with all original contents and use the original shipping carton and packing materials. Safely and completely packaged returns are less likely to incur a damage or restocking fee. Please consider insuring and tracking your item as you are are responsible for the item until it reaches our warehouse.
RA# (Insert RA #)
66 Southern Blvd
Nesconset, NY 11767
3. Sit tight! We will process your return as quickly as possible and issue a credit by the original payment method. Depending on your credit issuer, it may take as long as 10 days for the refund to post.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.