McIntosh MC301 Amplifier
McIntosh MC301 Amplifier
The McIntosh MC301 monoblock amplifier delivers 300 watts of power into a single channel at 2, 4 or 8 ohms. Both balanced and unbalanced inputs are included for connecting your preamp, along with balanced and unbalanced outputs for ease of connecting bi-amp configurations. Its monoblock design is the ultimate in system configuration as each speaker has its own dedicated amp, guaranteeing maximum channel separation and audio fidelity.
While it is physically smaller than our other amplifiers thanks to its space saving 6" tall chassis, it's still full of all the technology McIntosh is known for and will perform to the same high standards as any of our amps. The McIntosh output Autoformer ensures every speaker receives full power regardless of its impedance. With our Quad Balanced design, any noise is cancelled inside the Autoformer, yielding the highest power with the least amount of distortion. Our unique Power Guard ® circuitry prevents harsh sounding clipping that could damage your speakers. Your speaker cables will be securely connected to the amp with our patented speaker binding posts.
The MC301 is completed by the classic McIntosh black glass front panel, silver end caps and a large, easy to read blue watt meter that is globally recognized as a symbol of quality audio. Impress your friends and family with the legendary performance only McIntosh can deliver by adding the MC301 to your audio system.
- Power Output per Channel: 300W @ 2, 4 or 8 Ohms
- Number of Channels: 1
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005%
- S/N below rated output: 120dB Balanced
- 118dB Unbalanced
- Dynamic Headroom: 2.0dB
- Damping Factor: >40 Wideband
- Rated Power Band: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Frequency Response: +0, -0.25dB from 20Hz to 20,000Hz; +0, -3.0dB from 10Hz to 100,000Hz
- Remote Power Control: Yes
- Multi-Channel DB25 Cable: No
- Circuit Configuration: Push-Pull Complementary
- Circuit Design: Transistor
- Autoformer: Yes
- Meters: Yes
- Meter Light Switch: Yes
- Balanced Input: Yes
- Front Panel: Glass
- Illumination: LED Fiber Optic
- Chassis Style: Enclosed Steel
- Gold Plated Binding Posts: Yes, New Style McIntosh
Weights & Dimensions
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-1/2" (44.45cm) x 6" (15.24cm) (including feet) x 21" (50.8cm) (including front panel and cables)
- Weight: 67 lbs (30.4 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 77 lbs (34.9 kg)
We are in the business of creating satisfied customers. We hope you love your purchase, but in the event that you are not satisfied, you may return unopened and unused items within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
In the event that merchandise is not in its original condition, has been opened, or is missing packaging, manuals, accessories or other components a partial refund will be given. Partial refunds are calculated on a case-by-case basis but incur a minimum 15% restocking fee.
Items ineligible for return: furniture and other oversized product shipped via a Motor Freight Carrier or scheduled delivery, televisions larger than 32”, in-ear headphones, special order items, and any item that has been permanently modified (e.g. spliced wires or custom order cables).
Three Simple Steps:
1. Give us a heads up: Please call 631-585-5600 or email email@example.com to let us know you’d like to return an item. We will give you a RA number (Return Authorization) to include with your order.
2. Ship it back to us: Please pack the product in its original packaging with all original contents and use the original shipping carton and packing materials. Safely and completely packaged returns are less likely to incur a damage or restocking fee. Please consider insuring and tracking your item as you are are responsible for the item until it reaches our warehouse.
RA# (Insert RA #)
2845 Middle Country Road
Lake Grove, NY 11755
3. Sit tight! We will process your return as quickly as possible and issue a credit by the original payment method. Depending on your credit issuer, it may take as long as 10 days for the refund to post.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.