McIntosh MC302 Amplifier
McIntosh MC302 Amplifier
The MC302 stereo amplifier is designed to deliver decades of legendary musical enjoyment thanks to its outstanding build quality and advanced technical performance. It produces 300 watts of amplification per channel, and as a result of our unique Autoformer, all this power can be delivered into 2, 4 or 8 ohm speakers. The MC302 is the perfect choice for a music lover's dedicated stereo system. Or combine it with other McIntosh amplifiers for use in multi-channel home theater systems to drive either main or surround channels.
Many noted McIntosh technologies are incorporated into the MC302. Power Guard ® prevents over-driving of the amplifier and the resulting harsh sounding clipping that could damage your speakers. Sentry Monitor ™ is our fuse-less short-circuit protection circuit that disengages the output stage before current exceeds safe operating levels and then resets automatically when operating conditions return to normal. McIntosh patented speaker binding posts ensure the best connection to all types of speaker wire terminations for worry free operation. The captivating blue watt meter is not only a great conversation starter but also provides a fast and accurate reading of the amplifier's power output. Inputs for balanced and unbalanced cables are available to provide flexibility in connecting to the rest of your audio system.
Visually, the MC302 shares the same timeless design cues as our other products. The polished stainless steel chassis, classic black glass front panel, knobs and brushed aluminum end caps all compliment any room or furniture style.
- Power Output per Channel: 300W @ 2, 4 or 8 Ohms
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005%
- S/N below rated output: 120dB
- Dynamic Headroom: 1.8dB
- Damping Factor: >40 Wideband
- Rated Power Band: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Frequency Response: +0, -0.25dB from 20Hz to 20,000Hz; +0, -3.0dB from 10Hz to 100,000Hz
- Remote Power Control: Yes
- Multi-Channel DB25 Cable: N/A
- Circuit Configuration: Push-Pull Complementary
- Circuit Design: Transistor
- Mono Bridge: No
- Mono Parallel: No
- Autoformer: Yes
- Meters: Yes
- Meter Light Switch: Yes
- Balanced Input: Yes
- Front Panel: Glass
- Illumination: LED Fiber Optic
- Chassis Style: Open Stainless Steel
- Gold Plated Binding Posts: Yes, New Style McIntosh
Weights & Dimensions
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-1/2" (44.45cm) x 9-7/16" (23.97cm) (including feet) x 22" (55.88cm) (including front panel, knobs and cables)
- Weight: 98 lbs (44.45 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 131 lbs (59.42 kg)
We are in the business of creating satisfied customers. We hope you love your purchase, but in the event that you are not satisfied, you may return unopened and unused items within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
In the event that merchandise is not in its original condition, has been opened, or is missing packaging, manuals, accessories or other components a partial refund will be given. Partial refunds are calculated on a case-by-case basis but incur a minimum 15% restocking fee.
Items ineligible for return: furniture and other oversized product shipped via a Motor Freight Carrier or scheduled delivery, televisions larger than 32”, in-ear headphones, special order items, and any item that has been permanently modified (e.g. spliced wires or custom order cables).
Three Simple Steps:
1. Give us a heads up: Please call 631-585-5600 or email email@example.com to let us know you’d like to return an item. We will give you a RA number (Return Authorization) to include with your order.
2. Ship it back to us: Please pack the product in its original packaging with all original contents and use the original shipping carton and packing materials. Safely and completely packaged returns are less likely to incur a damage or restocking fee. Please consider insuring and tracking your item as you are are responsible for the item until it reaches our warehouse.
RA# (Insert RA #)
2845 Middle Country Road
Lake Grove, NY 11755
3. Sit tight! We will process your return as quickly as possible and issue a credit by the original payment method. Depending on your credit issuer, it may take as long as 10 days for the refund to post.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.