McIntosh MC75 Amplifier
McIntosh MC75 Amplifier
The MC75 mono vacuum tube power amplifier delivers modern performance standards in a classic design. It has all the features to meet the needs of today's music enthusiast. As with all McIntosh mono amplifiers, the MC75 will provide ultimate stereo separation with each channel utilizing a separate amplifier. 75 Watts of power is output into a 2, 4 or 8 Ohm speaker with less than 0.5% distortion.
McIntosh's patented Unity Coupled Circuit design provides low distortion, extended frequency response and long tube life. The MC75's large, oversize power transformer provides unusually high power and dynamic response from a single pair of KT88 output tubes, once again setting the performance benchmark for tube amplification.
Balanced and unbalanced inputs combined with power control allow matching with all contemporary McIntosh preamps and processors. Sentry Monitor tube protection circuit will ensure the MC75 will have a long and trouble free operating life.
- Power Output per Channel: 75W @ 2, 4 or 8 Ohms
- Number of Channels: 1
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.5%
- S/N below rated output: 110dB
- Dynamic Headroom: 1.5dB
- Damping Factor: >18 Wideband
- Rated Power Band: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Frequency Response: +0, -0.5dB from 20Hz to 20,000Hz ; +0, -3.0dB from 10Hz to 100,000Hz
- Remote Power Control: Yes, input and output
- Multi-Channel DB25 Cable: N/A
- Circuit Configuration: Unity Coupled
- Circuit Design: Vacuum Tube
- Mono Bridge: No
- Mono Parallel: No
- Autoformer: Output Transformer
- Meters: No
- Meter Light Switch: No
- Balanced Input: Yes
- Illumination: Small Signal Tubes
- Chassis Style: Polished Stainless Steel
- Gold Plated Binding Posts: Yes
Weights & Dimensions
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-3/4" (45.09cm) (including cables) x 8-1/2" (21.6cm) (including feet) x 8-1/2" (21.59cm)
- Weight: 38 lbs (17.24 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 43.5 lbs (19.73 kg)
We are in the business of creating satisfied customers. We hope you love your purchase, but in the event that you are not satisfied, you may return unopened and unused items within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
In the event that merchandise is not in its original condition, has been opened, or is missing packaging, manuals, accessories or other components a partial refund will be given. Partial refunds are calculated on a case-by-case basis but incur a minimum 15% restocking fee.
Items ineligible for return: furniture and other oversized product shipped via a Motor Freight Carrier or scheduled delivery, televisions larger than 32”, in-ear headphones, special order items, and any item that has been permanently modified (e.g. spliced wires or custom order cables).
Three Simple Steps:
1. Give us a heads up: Please call 631-585-5600 or email email@example.com to let us know you’d like to return an item. We will give you a RA number (Return Authorization) to include with your order.
2. Ship it back to us: Please pack the product in its original packaging with all original contents and use the original shipping carton and packing materials. Safely and completely packaged returns are less likely to incur a damage or restocking fee. Please consider insuring and tracking your item as you are are responsible for the item until it reaches our warehouse.
RA# (Insert RA #)
66 Southern Blvd
Nesconset, NY 11767
3. Sit tight! We will process your return as quickly as possible and issue a credit by the original payment method. Depending on your credit issuer, it may take as long as 10 days for the refund to post.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.