McIntosh MCD350 2-Channel SACD/CD Player
MCD350 2-Channel SACD/CD Player
- 2-Channel, 32-bit/192kHz DAC
- Fixed analog stereo outputs
The MCD350 SACD/CD Player delivers a pure playback experience from your SACDs and CDs. It features a balanced 2-channel, 32-bit/192kHz Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC). Fixed analog stereo outputs are available in both balanced and unbalanced offerings; a coax and optical output are also available if you prefer to send the digital audio signal to an external DAC, preamplifier or home theater processor. All analog plus the digital coax outputs are gold plated or superior corrosion resistance.
- Number of Channels
- Fixed Output Level
- 2.0Vrms Unbalanced
- Variable Output Level
- Output Impedance
- 600 ohms Unbalanced and Balanced
- Frequency Response
- 4Hz to 40kHz, +0.5, -2dB (SACD)
4Hz to 20kHz, ±0.5dB (CD)
- Signal To Noise Ratio
- Better than 108dB (A-weighted)
- Dynamic Range
- Better than 100dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion
- 0.003% @ 1000Hz (SACD)
0.002% @ 1000Hz (CD)
- Channel Separation
- Better than 98dB (1,000Hz)
- Headphone Output Impedance
We are in the business of creating satisfied customers. We hope you love your purchase, but in the event that you are not satisfied, you may return unopened and unused items within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
In the event that merchandise is not in its original condition, has been opened, or is missing packaging, manuals, accessories or other components a partial refund will be given. Partial refunds are calculated on a case-by-case basis but incur a minimum 15% restocking fee.
Items ineligible for return: furniture and other oversized product shipped via a Motor Freight Carrier or scheduled delivery, televisions larger than 32”, in-ear headphones, special order items, and any item that has been permanently modified (e.g. spliced wires or custom order cables).
Three Simple Steps:
1. Give us a heads up: Please call 631-585-5600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you’d like to return an item. We will give you a RA number (Return Authorization) to include with your order.
2. Ship it back to us: Please pack the product in its original packaging with all original contents and use the original shipping carton and packing materials. Safely and completely packaged returns are less likely to incur a damage or restocking fee. Please consider insuring and tracking your item as you are are responsible for the item until it reaches our warehouse.
RA# (Insert RA #)
66 Southern Blvd
Nesconset, NY 11767
3. Sit tight! We will process your return as quickly as possible and issue a credit by the original payment method. Depending on your credit issuer, it may take as long as 10 days for the refund to post.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.