Ortofon MC Quintet Blue Moving Coil Cartridge
Ortofon MC Quintet Blue Moving Coil
The MC Quintet Series is congruent with Ortofon's unrelenting commitment to providing the most precise and accurate reproduction possible without coloration.
A special ABS (Acrylonitrile/Butadiene/Styrene) thermoplastic material is used for manufacturing of the body. This light-weight, impact resistant material is very suitable for injection-moulding and provides a very durable scratch resistant surface.
Neodymium magnets are implemented to achieve an optimal output.
Low internal impedance makes the cartridge less sensitive to load and therefore ensures compatibility with the widest range of preamps and transformers.
The Quintet Blue is a very homogeneous cartridge whose sound image will tend to more smooth reproduction compared to Quintet Red and moderate dynamic strength compared to Quintet Bronze.
It features a Nude Elliptical diamond mounted on an aluminium cantilever.
The Quintet Blue will bring more space, depth and detail into the sound and is a very good choice for any kind of music, especially rhythmic.
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec.: 0.5
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 1.5 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz: 21 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: 14 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB: 20 Hz-25 kHz
- Frequency response: +/- 2.5
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force: 70 um
- Compliance, dynamic lateral: 15 um/mN
- Stylus type: Nude Elliptical
- Stylus tip radius: r/R 8/18 um
- Tracking force range: 2.1-2.5g
- Tracking force recommended: 2.3g
- Tracking angle: 20
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 7 Ohms
- Recommended load resistance: >20 Ohms
- Cartridge weight: 9 g
We are in the business of creating satisfied customers. We hope you love your purchase, but in the event that you are not satisfied, you may return unopened and unused items within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
In the event that merchandise is not in its original condition, has been opened, or is missing packaging, manuals, accessories or other components a partial refund will be given. Partial refunds are calculated on a case-by-case basis but incur a minimum 15% restocking fee.
Items ineligible for return: furniture and other oversized product shipped via a Motor Freight Carrier or scheduled delivery, televisions larger than 32”, in-ear headphones, special order items, and any item that has been permanently modified (e.g. spliced wires or custom order cables).
Three Simple Steps:
1. Give us a heads up: Please call 631-585-5600 or email email@example.com to let us know you’d like to return an item. We will give you a RA number (Return Authorization) to include with your order.
2. Ship it back to us: Please pack the product in its original packaging with all original contents and use the original shipping carton and packing materials. Safely and completely packaged returns are less likely to incur a damage or restocking fee. Please consider insuring and tracking your item as you are are responsible for the item until it reaches our warehouse.
RA# (Insert RA #)
2845 Middle Country Road
Lake Grove, NY 11755
3. Sit tight! We will process your return as quickly as possible and issue a credit by the original payment method. Depending on your credit issuer, it may take as long as 10 days for the refund to post.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.