Parasound Halo A 51 Amplifier
- Circuitry designed by legendary John Curl
- THX Ultra2 certified
- High bias Class A/AB operation
- Balanced inputs with discrete circuits and XLR connectors
- Direct Coupled - no capacitors or inductors in signal path
- Complementary MOSFET driver stage and JFET input stage
- 40 beta-matched 15 amp, 60 MHz bipolar output transistors
- 2.2 kVA encapsulated toroid power transformer with independent
secondary windings for each channel
- 164,000 μF power supply filter capacitance
- DC Servo and relay protection circuits
- AC present, channel status, high temperature indicators
- Heavy-duty 24k gold-plated 5-way speaker terminals
- Gold-plated RCA input jacks; ground lift switch
- Auto turn-on by 12v trigger or audio signal
- 4u Chassis, carry handles, rack mounting adapter included
Continuous power output:
250 watts RMS x 5, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 8 Ω, all channels driven
400 watts RMS x 5, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 4 Ω, all channels driven
60 amperes peak per channel
5 Hz - 100 kHz, +0/-3 dB at 1 watt
Total harmonic distortion:
< 0.2 % at full power
IM distortion: balanced 16 V rms
< 0.04 %
> 130 V/µsecond
> 1.5 dB
> 78 dB at 1 kHz;
> 63 dB at 20 kHz
1 V for 28.28 V, THX Reference Lev
47 k Ω unbalanced; 94 k Ω balanced
112 dB, input shorted, IHF A-weighted
> 1100 at 20 Hz
110V - 120V
17-1/2" w x 7-5/8" h x 20" d, 7" h without feet
Net weight: 80 lb.
We are in the business of creating satisfied customers. We hope you love your purchase, but in the event that you are not satisfied, you may return unopened and unused items within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
In the event that merchandise is not in its original condition, has been opened, or is missing packaging, manuals, accessories or other components a partial refund will be given. Partial refunds are calculated on a case-by-case basis but incur a minimum 15% restocking fee.
Items ineligible for return: furniture and other oversized product shipped via a Motor Freight Carrier or scheduled delivery, televisions larger than 32”, in-ear headphones, special order items, and any item that has been permanently modified (e.g. spliced wires or custom order cables).
Three Simple Steps:
1. Give us a heads up: Please call 631-585-5600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you’d like to return an item. We will give you a RA number (Return Authorization) to include with your order.
2. Ship it back to us: Please pack the product in its original packaging with all original contents and use the original shipping carton and packing materials. Safely and completely packaged returns are less likely to incur a damage or restocking fee. Please consider insuring and tracking your item as you are are responsible for the item until it reaches our warehouse.
RA# (Insert RA #)
2845 Middle Country Road
Lake Grove, NY 11755
3. Sit tight! We will process your return as quickly as possible and issue a credit by the original payment method. Depending on your credit issuer, it may take as long as 10 days for the refund to post.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.