Parasound Halo P 7 7.1 Channel Preamplifier
- 2 Multi channel (7.1) inputs for surround sound movies and music
- 7 Stereo inputs (one balanced XLR input)
- 1 MM or MC phono input
- Front panel input jack for portable MP3 player
- Unbalanced RCA and balanced XLR 7.1 outputs
- Subwoofer output with analog bass management
- Serial port for RS-232 control
- Rear panel IR input jack
- 3 different 12v trigger outputs
- High quality headphone output
- Custom input naming for all inputs
- Theater bypass mode for connecting a digital surround receiver
- Source input level matching
- Headphone level offset
- Analog bass management for stereo inputs
- Links to Parasound Zhd HDMI selector (does not decode audio)
- Relay-switched input select, mute & tone control engage/bypass
- Full-featured remote control
- Bass and Treble adjustable by remote
- Tone controls engage/bypass by remote
- Left/Right balance adjust by remote
- Front/Rear balance adjust by remote
- Subwoofer output level trim by remote
- 20 dB partial mute and full mute by remote
- 5 brightness settings for front panel display
- Three 12V trigger outputs for 3 different functions
- 12V trigger can be activated by remote control
- Rack mount kit available, (2 rack spaces without feet)
5 Hz - 100 kHz, +0/-3 dB
Total harmonic distortion:
< 0.006% at 20 kHz
> 110 dB, input shorted, IHF A-weighted
> 95 dB, input shorted, unweighted
85 dB at 20 kHz
Line Input Impedance :
Unbalanced: 14.2k Ω
Balanced: 4.7k Ω per leg
Phono Input Impedance :
MM setting: 47k Ω
MC setting: 100 Ω
Output Impedance :
Unbalanced: < 60 Ω
Unbalanced: < 60 Ω per leg
200 mV for 1 V output
Total Gain: 14 dB (Volume limiter set to 110)
Maximum Output: 8 V (Vol. Limiter set to 110)
XLR Pin Identification:
1 = Ground (Shield)
2 = Positive
3 = Negative
AC Power Requirement:
100 - 250 V / 50 - 60 Hz (voltage is automatically selected)
10 watts standby
65 watts when turned on
Width: 17-1/4" (437 mm)
Depth: 13-3/4" (350 mm)
Height, with feet: 4-1/8" (105 mm)
Height, without feet: 3-1/2" (89 mm)
Net: 13.5 lbs. (6.1 Kg)
Shipping: 20.5 lbs. (9.3 Kg)
Rack Mount Accessory:
HRA 2 (May be purchased separately)
We are in the business of creating satisfied customers. We hope you love your purchase, but in the event that you are not satisfied, you may return unopened and unused items within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
In the event that merchandise is not in its original condition, has been opened, or is missing packaging, manuals, accessories or other components a partial refund will be given. Partial refunds are calculated on a case-by-case basis but incur a minimum 15% restocking fee.
Items ineligible for return: furniture and other oversized product shipped via a Motor Freight Carrier or scheduled delivery, televisions larger than 32”, in-ear headphones, special order items, and any item that has been permanently modified (e.g. spliced wires or custom order cables).
Three Simple Steps:
1. Give us a heads up: Please call 631-585-5600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you’d like to return an item. We will give you a RA number (Return Authorization) to include with your order.
2. Ship it back to us: Please pack the product in its original packaging with all original contents and use the original shipping carton and packing materials. Safely and completely packaged returns are less likely to incur a damage or restocking fee. Please consider insuring and tracking your item as you are are responsible for the item until it reaches our warehouse.
RA# (Insert RA #)
2845 Middle Country Road
Lake Grove, NY 11755
3. Sit tight! We will process your return as quickly as possible and issue a credit by the original payment method. Depending on your credit issuer, it may take as long as 10 days for the refund to post.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.