Classic turntable with superior tone-arm & advanced magnetic cartridge reaches magical performance levels!
1Xpression Carbon Classic is the 6th generation of the hi-fi classic Pro-Ject 1, which was presented for the first time in 1991. No other entry-level turntable concept is more audiophile and the current version includes a totally new carbon tone-arm with spin-off „EVO“-technology. Its new innovative gimbal design features a resonance damping counterweight, that allows the best performance for any cartridge. The approved belt drive design offers low noise AC motor with effective motor decoupling, ultra-precision frequency DC-driven AC generator (like Speed Box) for ultimate speed stability. The complex main platter construction cannot be found elsewhere in this price range and is similar to the Xtension models. Advanced thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) are used in a sandwich construction with aluminum alloy for optimised resonance behavior. Platter bearing axle is made from low tolerance chrome-plated stainless steel running on Teflon bottom in a bronze bearing housing. Turntable main plinth is from low resonance MDF, which effectively is decoupled from structure-borne noise by special absorber feet, that use TPE technology. As a special feature, this package comes with the outstanding 2M Silver cartridge, which features silver spools for ultimate fidelity.
• Belt drive system with synchronous motor
• Main platter bearing made from stainless steel runs in bronze bushing with Teflon bottom
• Heavy aluminum sandwich platter with TPE technology for superior resonance damping & felt mat
• 8,6” carbon tonearm with Evo Kardan rings
• Resonance damping counterweight design
• Advanced 2M Silver cartridge with silver spools
• Gold-plated RCA interconnect cable
• Special turntable feet for effective decoupling for massively reduced risk of acoustical feedback
• 4 color options: high gloss olive, mahogany
• Dust cover included
We are in the business of creating satisfied customers. We hope you love your purchase, but in the event that you are not satisfied, you may return unopened and unused items within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
In the event that merchandise is not in its original condition, has been opened, or is missing packaging, manuals, accessories or other components a partial refund will be given. Partial refunds are calculated on a case-by-case basis but incur a minimum 15% restocking fee.
Items ineligible for return: furniture and other oversized product shipped via a Motor Freight Carrier or scheduled delivery, televisions larger than 32”, in-ear headphones, special order items, and any item that has been permanently modified (e.g. spliced wires or custom order cables).
Three Simple Steps: 1. Give us a heads up: Please call 631-585-5600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you’d like to return an item. We will give you a RA number (Return Authorization) to include with your order.
2. Ship it back to us: Please pack the product in its original packaging with all original contents and use the original shipping carton and packing materials. Safely and completely packaged returns are less likely to incur a damage or restocking fee. Please consider insuring and tracking your item as you are are responsible for the item until it reaches our warehouse.
Return Address:Audio DenAttn: Returns RA# (Insert RA #) 2845 Middle Country RoadLake Grove, NY 11755
3. Sit tight! We will process your return as quickly as possible and issue a credit by the original payment method. Depending on your credit issuer, it may take as long as 10 days for the refund to post.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.